Mind Reading
I proctored an engineering exam for a professor yesterday. As the students took the exam I read through all the questions and added up the points for the questions that involved NO MATH. If I answered every question correctly I could have made a 53 on the exam. And then if there was a grading curve...okay, so I'm not cut out to be an engineer.
I was able to practice my mind reading skills while I sat there and compiled a list of some of the thoughts I picked up on. A few are listed here.
Talking to myself isn't cheating...right?
If I wiggle my foot really fast maybe some of the neurons in my brain will fire.
Gee, my hair smells terrific!
If I stare at this problem really hard, the answer is bound to come to me.
I'm the first one through...nana nana boo boo.
I was able to practice my mind reading skills while I sat there and compiled a list of some of the thoughts I picked up on. A few are listed here.
Talking to myself isn't cheating...right?
If I wiggle my foot really fast maybe some of the neurons in my brain will fire.
Gee, my hair smells terrific!
If I stare at this problem really hard, the answer is bound to come to me.
I'm the first one through...nana nana boo boo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home