Mary's Musings

This is where I share a bit about my day to day life with family and friends. No deep thoughts here and minimal negativity, I guarantee!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

World's Shortest Personality Test

So...this is me! Like most personality quizzes it had some hits and misses. Click the link below if you want to take this quiz - let me know if it rings true.

Your Personality Profile

You are dignified, spiritual, and wise.
Always unsatisfied, you constantly try to better yourself.
You are also a seeker of knowledge and often buried in books.

You tend to be philosophical, looking for the big picture in life.
You dream of inner peace for yourself, your friends, and the world.
A good friend, you always give of yourself first.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yes, my dear, that personality profile was on the ball for you! Could have added a few things .BJR

     
  • At 1:38 PM , Blogger Mary said...

    Haaaaa. I'm sure you could have. Thanks for keeping mum, Mum! :-)

     
  • At 2:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    True for you, missed me by a MILE. Upon cool reflection, my second and third choices were spot-on. Go figure. My impulsiveness, delineated in subsequent choices, caused me to choose too quickly and poorly.

     
  • At 8:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    So. I am still a bat out of hell! Well, maybe not hell, but a bat. As in Ding. Okay fickle is what it said. FICKLE. I am friendly though. That should account for something. Surely. Did I mention impulsive? "How long are you gals gonna be in ammy-relly." Ah. Those were the days.

     
  • At 2:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mary, this is mine (carla). it was the blue cloth one. i think yours is true for you.

    Your Personality Profile

    You are dependable, popular, and observant.
    Deep and thoughtful, you are prone to moodiness.
    In fact, your emotions tend to influence everything you do.

    You are unique, creative, and expressive.
    You don't mind waving your freak flag every once and a while.
    And lucky for you, most people find your weird ways charming!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home