Mary's Musings

This is where I share a bit about my day to day life with family and friends. No deep thoughts here and minimal negativity, I guarantee!

Friday, August 01, 2008

August 08


Where do the days go? I am sitting here in my recliner watching Tater play with her squeaky toy. Jack is reading and I have been making lists. To Do lists, shopping lists, grocery lists, supply lists. Lordy! But at my current age and state of mental acuity, lists are a must.

BIG REALLY BIG NEWS! We have a new grandchild. Molly Grace was born on 7/21. Jon and Carol are proud parents. Molly is a beauty and it nearly killed me to have to wait an hour to hold her...after she was born. Jon took to daddy-ing and was diapering and swaddling like a champ.

Sunday I leave for Art Unraveled. This will be my 4th time and it will be a short trip - only taking 2 classes. Got to get back to town and do a little real estate and then get back to Frisco to see that baby.

Jack and I took Ashley, Freddie and Alyssa to the movie today to see Journey to the Center of the Earth. It was really good and extra fun in 3D. We wore the special glasses.

Well, I hope to have some fun photos of artsy stuff when I return from Phoenix. For now, a photo of Molly Grace will just have to do!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home