Home from AU
Art Unraveled was great - only stayed two days but it was wonderful. Got to meet up with friends from previous years. Made new friends. Took two great classes - Tiny Portraits and Buckled up Memories. I'll post pictures later. I found myself walking down the hallways smiling - just so happy to be with my art "peeps". It is hard to put into words but all of the participants have this internal bond - we all have a passion for art. We accept each other, encourage each other, have such fun. We learn from the instructors and oooh and ahhh over projects, paintings, creations. I think next year I'll have to plan to stay the whole week.
Special thanks to instructor Juana Martinez Neal - your class had to be one of the best two workshops I've ever taken. Your way of instructing and offering individual guidance was perfect.
Hugs out to buds Angelica, Laura, EJ, Betsy, Helen, Carol, Janice and more. See you all next August if not before.
Special thanks to instructor Juana Martinez Neal - your class had to be one of the best two workshops I've ever taken. Your way of instructing and offering individual guidance was perfect.
Hugs out to buds Angelica, Laura, EJ, Betsy, Helen, Carol, Janice and more. See you all next August if not before.

2 Comments:
At 11:13 PM ,
Long Black Eyelahes said...
I miss you already! And Michael DeMeng was great! I owe you one! Keep in touch, Angelica
At 3:47 PM ,
Mary said...
Miss you too! So glad you enjoyed Michael's class. And I bet he was a great MC. I'll post photos from AU soon. Check back.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home