Other masterpieces from AU 2008



On the 2nd day, Tuesday, I didn't have a day class. I contemplated signing up at the last minute and taking a class but nothing rang my chimes so I thought I could just do art in my room. My plan was to use the techniques I learned on Monday and just play play play. I bought some canvas boards and fun paint colors downstairs and went to my room on the 2nd floor. After all the camraderie the day before my room seemed sort of blah and my space to play was very limited. I sorted through my supplies for a bit but couldn't get motivated so I went and wandered down the hall. I peeked into a on the 2nd floor where they were making tassles and then cracked open the next class door and heard them discussing polymer clay. The third designated classroom that I looked into was EMPTY! But all the tables were covered with butcher paper, there were green trees out the window and lots of sun pouring in, and it just looked so darned inviting. I almost did a little victory dance. I hurried back down the hall and gathered up everything I'd need. For some crazy reason working in that big classroom on my own was a blast. I created three little paintings and left the room clean as a whistle!

3 Comments:
At 7:06 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Mary, I am always amazed by your artwork! This is fabulous!
At 5:31 PM ,
Long Black Eyelahes said...
Oh my gosh, i love your paintings! Your granddaughter one is my favorite though, i love your pictures of friends! Even the one i am in, and that dont happen very often, probably cause i was sitting, a good thing then, now i know, miss you lots! Angelica
At 8:57 AM ,
Mary said...
Thanks friends. Can't wait for AU 09 this August!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home