4 Things Meme
Here are mine - answer for yourself - share here or take it away to your own blog!
Four Jobs I have had
1. Phone Company Service Rep
2. Avon Lady
3. Technical Editor
4. Lingerie sales - retail
Four Movies I can watch over and over again
1. Quigley Down Under
2. Under the Tuscan Sun
3. Tombstone
4. Hoosiers
Four places I have lived
1. Abernathy, tX
2. Austin, Tx
3. Abilene, TX
4. Alvin, TX
Four TV shows I love
1. The Shield
2. CSI
3. House
4. Gray's Anatomy
Four places I’ve vacationed
1. New Oleans, LA
2. Las Vegas, NV
3. Ruidoso, NM
4. Corpus Christi, TX
Four of my favorite dishes
1. General Tao’s Chicken
2. King Ranch Chicken
3. Mom's cheese/chili enchiladas
4. Chicken & dumplings
Four sites I visit daily
1. MSN News
2. Ebay
3. Lubbockonline
4. Yahoo email
Four places I would rather be right now
1. Cabin outside of Ruidoso
2. Gorgeous room at the Wynn - LV
3. San Antonio
4. Plano visiting Jon
Four favorite drinks
1. Gin & tonic
2. Diet coke with lime
3. Margarita - rocks
4. Cranberry sprite
Four Jobs I have had
1. Phone Company Service Rep
2. Avon Lady
3. Technical Editor
4. Lingerie sales - retail
Four Movies I can watch over and over again
1. Quigley Down Under
2. Under the Tuscan Sun
3. Tombstone
4. Hoosiers
Four places I have lived
1. Abernathy, tX
2. Austin, Tx
3. Abilene, TX
4. Alvin, TX
Four TV shows I love
1. The Shield
2. CSI
3. House
4. Gray's Anatomy
Four places I’ve vacationed
1. New Oleans, LA
2. Las Vegas, NV
3. Ruidoso, NM
4. Corpus Christi, TX
Four of my favorite dishes
1. General Tao’s Chicken
2. King Ranch Chicken
3. Mom's cheese/chili enchiladas
4. Chicken & dumplings
Four sites I visit daily
1. MSN News
2. Ebay
3. Lubbockonline
4. Yahoo email
Four places I would rather be right now
1. Cabin outside of Ruidoso
2. Gorgeous room at the Wynn - LV
3. San Antonio
4. Plano visiting Jon
Four favorite drinks
1. Gin & tonic
2. Diet coke with lime
3. Margarita - rocks
4. Cranberry sprite

4 Comments:
At 10:32 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Four Jobs I have had
1. housewife
2. mom
3. school secretary
4. adm ass't
Four Movies I can watch over and over again
1. The Piano
2. Someone Like You
3. Scent of a Woman
4. The Sure Thing
Four places I have lived
1. Lubbock twice
2. Luling, San Antonio
3. Muleshoe, Dell City, Lamesa
4. Temple
Four TV shows I love
1. The Shield
2. all Law and Orders
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. The Wire, Soprano's, Desperate Housewives
Four places I’ve vacationed
1. Phoenix
2. DC
3. Ruidoso, NM
4. San Antonio
Four of my favorite dishes
1. cheeseburger and onion rings
2. rare steak, baked potato loaded and salad
3. loaded nachos
4. german sausage and saurkraut
Four sites I visit daily
1. drudge
2. a message forum
3. two blogs
4. aol
Four places I would rather be right now
1. mountains
2. Phoenix
3. visiting Kathryn
4. in bed asleep LOL
Four favorite drinks
1. diet coke
2. red wine
3. Margarita
4. diet sprite
At 10:32 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Glad you are back! I've been checking!!!! :-)
At 8:11 AM ,
Mary said...
Hey...thanks for participating Ms. D. You have lived lots of places!
Thanks for checking in on me B!
merri
At 8:55 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Actually, I was the anonymous, I don't know how I did that--but I am sure B was checking in on you as well!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home